To access archived audio sermons through your PC:
1. Click on the archive link on the 'listen live' page on the website.
2. Log in to the MIXLR website (you will need to register if you have not done so previously)
3. After logging in, you will see a 'search' box at the very top of the page. Type in ChristChurch and you should see our page - designated by a picture of an open bible with a very bright sunrise. Click on it.
4. On the lower left hand side of the page under the picture, you should see 'Showreel Items'. Click that.
5. At this point you should be able to navigate through the selection of previously recorded sermons by date and simply click the big blue play button when you are ready to listen.
To access archived audio sermons through your ipad or iphone:
1. Go to the Apple store or Google Play store and download the MIXLR app.
2. After launching the app, select 'ME'.
3. At this point you will need to select 'Create Account' unless you have already done that, in which case you would just 'Log In'
4. After logging in, select the magnifying glass in the top right corner and type in 'Christchurch' and select the page when it pops up.
5. On the lower left hand side of the screen select 'Showreel' and this will take you to the list of previously recorded services.
**Please note the MIXLR app for android is currently in beta. While you can listen to the broadcast of live services, it is not possible to listen to previous recorded services at this time on android phones or tablets.